Thursday, April 10, 2008

i rmb skinny telling me tht i dont update my blog on a regular basis. SO Since i have nth better to do in the day time, for the next 9 days, i shall feed you guys with information OVERLOAD. ha ha ha!

I was reading Urban today, one of the highlights of my week, 'cos it reminds me that it's Thursday, one more day closer to the weekend. It also allows me to have a good laugh at the comments ppl make when asked "Do you think you're good-looking?" I also (shamlessly) admit that i scour through every page for maybe a photo or teeny weeny interview or write-up about my one true love, Jon Jonsson. But obviously, my efforts have been WASTED for the past 1 year. So after allll that disappointment (every single week), i look for a perk-me-up, which is the BAG page. And today's paper features Mig Ayesa, the hottie i've been drooling over for the past few weeks. He plays galileo in the musical We will rock you. yum. And he's Australian. YUM yum (ok i'm just saying that 'cos i'm stuck there for the next couple of years).




Men who can look good in a vest, look good in almost anything. Just like Brandon Flowers. (The frontman of The Killers).

BY the way, i was thinking about it last night, while on the way to meet a couple of friends. You know, I listen to song after song after song but Who is my FAVOURITE singer? A couple of names popped in my head, John Mayer, Bon Jovi, Kevin Richardson, Joshua Radin, Chris Martin (sorry i'm not a huge supporter of female singers). And i thought, these guys all have awesome voices. I actually sat in the bus thinking over and over why each of these singers popped in my head.

John Mayer has an awesome voice, clever lyrics, brooding looks, that shy-ish charm, very SNAG if you ask me.
And i could see clearly an indelible line was drawn,
Between what was good, what just slipped out and what went wrong.

Bon Jovi has the most beautiful teeth and sang 2 of my most favourite songs in the whole wide world. He's smile is soo goddamn charming as well.
I want to lay you down in a bed of roses, for tonight i'll sleep on a bed of nails.

Kevin Richardson practically grew up with me. From PRIMARY school to secondary school to adulthood. He left me squealing at the age of 18 when i saw him live. To me, He is like that first love you can never forget. Plus im a sucker for guys who can play the piano and have piercing beautiful eyes and a beautiful physique.
For my love is all i have to give.

Joshua Radin's music speaks to me. I really don't know what else to say, but that in itself is good enough.
Look down from your tower on high and take in the night,
Look her right in the eye, she'll listen.


Chris Martin is another one i grew up listening to. From secondary school till now. And every single time i hear a coldplay song, it takes my breath away. He's got such a dreamy, out-of-this-world voice. I still intend to play Yellow at my wedding.
I came here with a load and it feels soo much lighter,
Now i met you.


But a great voice coupled with personality and charm and style and arrogance, it definitely has to be BRANDON FLOWERS. PLUS he plays the piano. He totally blew me away with the Live at Abbey Road performance of "When you were young."

So after contemplating for really long in my 15mins bus ride, i've decided, B flowers is officially promoted to my most favourite-est singer ever.

He doesn't look a thing like Jesus,
But he talks like a gentleman,
Like you imagined when you were young.


No comments: